2002 DML BBQ Report

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Feb 26 2003 - 01:51:02 EST

Well I figured I would make a public update out of this instead of a off
list email to Jon only.

The 2002 DML BBQ Report should be done shortly - (took me long nuff
didn't it eh?)

As Andy said I have been busy like hell since December. had to get the
old house ready for walk-thru's, then had to pack everything up - haul
it up here... and move in what I could for the time being... add on
about 7 or 8, 500 mile round trips between Chicago and Wisc over the
period of time... well the BBQ report got stuck on the back burner along
with my other undisclosed DML project that I have in the works. The BBQ
report will probably be done by the 1st of March - my other project
maybe by the end of March - depending how much time I have to put in it.
  This other project has been in the works since December.

So stay tuned :-)

Terrible Tom

"It's a living thing... It breathes, it eats, ...and it hates..."

Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow - (aka Granpa) Green/Silver '95 Jeep Cherokee, I-6 HO, Auto, 4 door, 4x4

AIM Screen name: SilverEightynine Yahoo Messenger: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/