RE: Load Capacity - Roadmaster Active Suspension system

From: Bill Nissley (bill@nissley.com)
Date: Wed Feb 26 2003 - 02:25:27 EST

I was inquiring about the Roadmaster Active Suspension and they told me
that they have special pricing right now. I haven't heard anyone else
mention this so I thought I'd pass along the info. I ordered mine today.
Quite a few people on this list have said great things about the
Roadmaster suspension, Here is the info:

February ONLY promotional sale,call 800-398-5036. For the month of
February, prices have been reduced from $229 to $169 for the standard X
spring kit. These promotional prices include free shipping and handling
within the continental US.

Roadmaster Active Suspension
330-D East Hebron Street
Charlotte, NC 28273