RE: Load Capacity - Roadmaster Active Suspension system

From: raymond.irons@gm.com
Date: Wed Feb 26 2003 - 10:53:31 EST

I just called Roadmaster to order my kit. The gentleman I spoke to told me
that the Dakota requires a specialty kit and as such is normally priced
slightly higher. He quoted me a a regular price of $269 and a sale price of
$199 for a Roadmaster kit for my truck. When I told him I had received
information on the DML of the regular price being $229 and the sale price
$169 he said they would honor that price. I should have the kit in a couple
days according to him. Thanks Bill for some great reporting. You saved me
$100!

Ray Irons
Dover, DE