Re: Mig Welders?

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Wed Feb 26 2003 - 09:48:51 EST

Gary,
You're based around Chicago right? If you want it I've got a welding book or
two laying around here somewhere...just let me know. Also, I'm a certified
welder (I'm a little rusty, it's been a while) so if you want a hand I'd be
more than happy to show you how to weld up just about anything you need.
Drop me an email and we can set something up if you like.

--
-Josh
2000 Dakota CC 3.9L

""Gary Hedlin"" <ghedlin@theramp.net> wrote in message news:b3h5o9$7d6$1@bent.twistedbits.net... > > I dont know how many people out there have any weldindg experience, but I'm > looking for a fairly cheap mig or arc welder to play with. I'm just > starting out, wanting to try and learn to weld together some exhaust parts. > Is there any brands I should stay away from, or any features i need for > welding exhaust parts?? > > Thanks for your help, > > Gary Hedlin > > > >