RE: Re: Dodge Markups the Neon SRT-4 due to Demands

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Wed Feb 26 2003 - 09:49:13 EST

Not for sale....LOL

I came home last night, after dropping off the check to Cal Worthington
Dodge and the first word was: "woman, where my dinner." She responds, "Do
you want your daily moo (beef) meat and a salad?" I respond, "YES!" Then
she brings it to me in the bedroom. Man!! Now that is so cool....

Though, if she was for sale, expect an allowance out of your pocket of 2K a
week. LOL
Steven St.Laurent
C4I System Engineer
Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps
Office (760) 725-2506 (DSN Prefix: 365)
"Information learn is power for the intellectual mind...".