RE: What the.....(hey John Neff)

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Wed Feb 26 2003 - 11:45:35 EST

Doesn't look like the roads are much better today, but at least we got over 32 degrees!

Speaking of fools trying to get traction while flooring it, there was a clown in the
middle of 195 in front of the Post Office in a Ram 2500 with a Cummins under the hood. He
was flooring it, sitting still, with three other clowns standing on the rear bumper trying
to give him a little tail weight.

I'm about to head out and give it another shot to get to work, but Dell keeps pushing the
starting time back so I may not make it again ;)

John

<snip>
Yeah...had to ride on the grass near my house to get up the hill. There
were 8 wrecks all along Howard as well. And one moron in a Mustang
Cobra trying to get traction (while flooring it). DUH! ;)

Hopefully, the roads will be a bit more "pleasing" to the rubber
tomorrow.

- - Bernd
<unsnip>