Re: Toronto Performance World Car Show

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Feb 26 2003 - 12:09:52 EST

Bob Tom wrote:

> Details can be found at:
>
> http://www.performanceworldcarshow.com/
>
> I'll be there Sat. Mar. 8th when it opens at 10 a.m. to get
> an early run at the vendors and to pick up information from
> the three Ontario tracks.
>
> If you're planning on going, drop me an e-mail me at
> tigers@bserv.com and let me know when you think you'll be
> there and I'll meet you just inside the ticket entrance to the show.
>
> Eats/drinks at Walt's afterwards. Looking forward to seeing
> some of you since Daktoberfest and to meeting any newbies
> who'd like to join us.
>
> Bob

Hi Bob!

I really do want to do - but as of right now I can't say for positive
that I will be able to. The only limiting factor at this point is cost
(gas - motel) - with all the highway driving I've done over the last few
months - its cost a fortune in gas (Exxon/Mobil just loooves me)

Terrible Tom

"It's a living thing... It breathes, it eats, ...and it hates..."

Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow - (aka Granpa) Green/Silver '95 Jeep Cherokee, I-6 HO, Auto, 4 door, 4x4

AIM Screen name: SilverEightynine Yahoo Messenger: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/