Meets this summer/fall

From: Downing, David GS-13 (DowningD@constellation.navy.mil)
Date: Thu Feb 27 2003 - 02:49:49 EST

Hey guys, just doing a lil planning, or at least wishful thinking, for the
meets I'm gonna try to make it to this summer/fall. Do we have dates yet
for the BBQ and Daktoberfest for this year? I'm planning to hit Carlisle in
June and July for the Truck Nats and All Chrysler meets and then of course
the R/T Nats in August. Any other meets within a reasonable distance from
Philly? (granted, reasonable for me is probably anything within 10 hours,
love a good road trip :) Thanks.

-Dave
'02 FR RC R/T