RE: RE: simple sqeak to god awful shrieking...

From: Eric Jerman (ejerman69@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 26 2003 - 23:41:57 EST

Hey guys,
  Alright, I replaced the belt and the belt tensioner pulley (upon the napa
guys opinion) vice the whole tensioner. And still nothing. I honestly
think it's something internal. Perhaps it is the water pump going again (or
maybe it already went). Regardless, I'm stuck either way. Let me know what
you think...Thanks again. Eric Jerman