Re: DML:HELP??!! 99 vs 2000 thermostat p/n's

From: Brent Cariveau (bcariveau@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Feb 27 2003 - 12:38:40 EST

I went to autozone (not thinking that I'd need to
bring the PN with) and the very same thing happened to
me with my '99 3.9L. The guy told me that they don't
carry the Robertshaw part for the 3.9L or that
Robertshaw didn't make one. I told him I know they
did, and that I know tons of people have them. I was
kind of upset, now I had to come back. I got the part
number and went back and bought it PN gt755-###.
Their computer system seems to not know that this is
the correct one, but it is. Perfect fit.