Re: Re: Meets this Summer & Fall - VA MEET

From: kenallgood@cox.net
Date: Thu Feb 27 2003 - 14:10:42 EST

Ok, I'm looking at the VMP schedule to see when would be a good time to go. I know the last time we had a meet there, it was jam packed cause it was the 1st weekend (which is tommorrow), and was a full test & tune day..... Now, I've only been to the strip one time, so I'm ignorant when it comes to how things are run there... First, here's the schedule: http://www.virginiamotorsportspk.com/schedule.htm

Now, I was looking at say, March 15th. It's Test & Tune, then they have the ET Points. Wondering how it would affect us if we were to have a meet there that weekend. For example, Test & Tune, you make your run, turn around, come back and get in the Dakota Line. With the ET points going, you have to run in your class (I presume), and if you lose that round, do you have to sit awhile??? Like I said, completely ignorant here =D

Ken Allgood