RE: I'm Back..and also some HEMI info

From: Jim Miller WB5OXQ (wb5oxq@grandecom.net)
Date: Thu Feb 27 2003 - 20:09:19 EST

Welcome to Texas!
Jim in Waco.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net]On Behalf Of Sam South
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2003 6:26 PM
To: Mailing list
Subject: DML: I'm Back..and also some HEMI info

Howdy ya'll from the great state of Texas. Has anyone seen this yet, sounds
like a cool Dakota swap http://www.hotrodlane.cc/HEMI/hemimain.html

Well the wife and I finally moved into our new house here in Waxahachie,
about 20 miles south of Dallas.
note I was able to talk Mark Kuzia into moving out here because the economy
seems a bit better then in Detroit, anyway he recently traded in his old
"Crack Dak" for a HEMI Ram 1500 SLT, very nice truck, and it seems to have
lots of power all through the RPM band. Anyway its nice to be back, I missed
my 100 emails a day!!
Sam South