Re: RE: I'm Back..and also some HEMI info

From: Tom Slick North (prodog@swbell.net)
Date: Thu Feb 27 2003 - 22:52:52 EST

Yep!

I've already told Sam that I'd spring for him at the Banana Boat.... it's my
cousin's (and her husband's) restaurant and bar.... and it's not that far
from the Texas Motorplex!!!

How's life treating you Greg?

Hey Sam! Things are looking up! We need to get together soon... Mark,
you, me, and anyone else we can get to join the party!

Later!
Tom "Slick" North
96 Dodge Dakota 5.2L RC