Re: Re: RE: I'm Back..and also some HEMI info

From: Sam South (sawcut64@msn.com)
Date: Fri Feb 28 2003 - 14:19:55 EST

The Banana Boat sounds like fun but are you sure you want to spring for me,
I eat like a horse :) and if it's close to the Texas Motorplex it must be
close to my house because I'm only 14-15 miles from there, now I just need a
Dak to race there...hey Tom how about you "spring" your Dak for me to race
too ;) I promise I won't beat it within an inch of it's life(yes I will) I
never lie(somethimes)
Sam South