Re: Welders?

From: Tom Slick North (prodog@swbell.net)
Date: Fri Feb 28 2003 - 00:18:05 EST

If they are seperate, you can use the generator for other things besides
welding... and you can run the welder off of other powersources...

If your mounting the setup on a truck, then I would go with a
Generator/Welder Combo...

I'd go with a seperate generator and welder, but it also depends on just how
big a welder you're wanting... You can do quite a lot with a good 110volt
welder...

Later!
Tom "Slick" North
96 Dodge Dakota 5.2L RC