Re: Meets this Summer & Fall - VA MEET

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@cox.net)
Date: Fri Feb 28 2003 - 00:52:02 EST

I'll be looking for low 12's to high 11's... it'll be ~2 months or so
before the truck makes it back out I think... I may head up the 7th to try
an hit some low 15's to high 14's in the R/T :) (neon that is) :-P

Tim Berry - Chesapeake, VA
97 Dakota CC 360 Auto 4300lbs
best ET to date: 13.03@103.76
355.8RWHP 395.2RWTQ
99 Neon R/T Daily Driver

> Speaking of which, is anyone here in VA area interested in doing a meet up
at VMP. From my understanding, they opened up this past saturday. I'm
actually heading there next friday evening with a buddy or 2 (love to see
some other dakotas from this area there), hopefully my rockers, MP covers
and Headers will be on.. Looking for 14's here now (crossing-fingers).
Maybe a meet in late March, early April???