Re: Re: Meets this Summer & Fall - VA MEET

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Fri Feb 28 2003 - 09:46:49 EST

At 02:10 PM 2/27/03 -0500, you wrote:
> For example, Test & Tune, you make your run, turn around, come back and
> get in the Dakota Line. With the ET points going, you have to run in
> your class (I presume), and if you lose that round, do you have to sit
> awhile??? Like I said, completely ignorant here =D Ken Allgood

At my track if you pay for t&t on a points day, there is a t&t lane(s)
when the elimination races begin. Depending on number of cars running
points, the t&t lanes go after a full round of the elimination classes have run
or, if a lot of points cars, you might wait 2 complete rounds before running.

If you pay to enter a points class and go out (in any round), remove
your dial-in and put t&t on and go into the t&t assigned lane(s).

May be different at VMP (?). Good luck on getting your 14s!

Bob