Re: Wheeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From: Dakota Reading List (barongrey@mchsi.com)
Date: Fri Feb 28 2003 - 17:39:39 EST

Yes, a very nice truck! We also just got our 2003 QC. Silver metallic with
the black cloth interior. Pictures coming up when I feel like getting out of
the house...:-)

I have a question...what is the switch set below your air vents to the right
of the steering wheel? Rear window defrost, maybe?? We don't need them
here (read that as 'No Winters!').

We decided to get the rubber bed mat instead of the plastic liner or a
spray-in liner. We got one of those aluminum retractable tonneau covers for
the bed, so it's protected from the weather. We don't plan to carry anything
much in the bed anyway, so the rubber mat is perfect to keep stuff from
sliding around.

Personally, I don't care for the looks of the spray-in liners and the
plastic bed liners are just asking foir trouble; they trap water and dirt
underneath them and scratch the paint and can let rust get started.

Enjoy!

Steve & Tarona Stanfield
Southern California