2003 BBQ Date ATTN: ADAM + NEIL

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Feb 28 2003 - 19:11:18 EST

Adam - I forgot you will be out of town June - We can't have a DML BBQ
without you my friend! Totally out of the question - so that leaves the
18-19th or 25-26th of July

Neil - you said you could name it the 3rd weekend (18-19th?) What about
the 25-26th Adam - can you make it the 25-26th? I can make it anytime
- I plan my schedual around the BBQ heheh. If we set it for the 25-26th
- my friend will be back fron Utah - but I don't know if he will want
to take another trip right on the heels of returning from his other
trip. (I think he gets back in the 23rd or something)

So hows the 25-26th sound ???

Terrible Tom

"It's a living thing... It breathes, it eats, ...and it hates..."

Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow - (aka Granpa) Green/Silver '95 Jeep Cherokee, I-6 HO, Auto, 4 door, 4x4

AIM Screen name: SilverEightynine Yahoo Messenger: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/