Re: RE: V6 3.9 Mag in GenII..

From: Bill Day (billday@joink.com)
Date: Fri Feb 28 2003 - 20:59:26 EST

Im using some rubber type(these are the ones that were installed by the
dealer when this motor was replaced around feb/march 2k1

I have right now a new rubber set($18 @ Autozone) that I will put in
tomorrow evening and I will go ahead and replace my PCV valve as Im most
certain its original)

Bill Day

Linux 2.2.20-1tr i586
  7:10pm up 55 days, 45 min, 0 users, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
We're still up at irc.openprojects.net @ #linux-users
or irc.freenode.net @ #linux-users
http://counter.li.org #83358
http://linux-sxs.org/