RE: Re: SnowBear plow on your Dak?

From: Neil W. Bellenger (neil624b@rochester.rr.com)
Date: Fri Feb 28 2003 - 20:44:40 EST

-----Original Message-----
On Behalf Of Terrible Tom
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2003 8:58 PM
To: dakota-truck-moderator@bent.twistedbits.net
Subject: Re: DML: Re: SnowBear plow on your Dak?

<The Meyers is my plow of choice, simpley becuse the big bright yellow
(or in my case rusted yellow) plow blade just is a classic snow plow>

Tom, You've aroused my curiosity. Around this area, Western plows on
contractors' pickups outnumber Meyer about 2 to 1. Occasionally I'll see a
Fisher but they're rare. What is the mix in your area?
I suspect it has to do with who has the best dealers or distributors in the
region.