Re: We're not allowed in the RV show

From: Jason Bleazard (jason.dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Sun Mar 02 2003 - 18:13:49 EST

From: "Bob Tom" <tigers@bserv.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 02, 2003 3:57 PM

> Renting out sleeping space for ACN ? :-)

:-) I should probably know what ACN stands for, but I have to admit that I
don't.

> No vendors for you and Norah at Performance World next Sat. :-)

Certainly not. Actually, this show was in the exact same place that
Performance World is, so it's even more dangerous :-).

> Sure hope you can park it in the driveway. By-law in Burlington
> doesn't permit it :-(

Hmmm... good thing you mentioned it. We'll have to check that. We have one
set of really irritating neighbors who just love to call the city and file
formal complaints against us, for example, whenever the lawn gets 2mm longer
than the standard. They've never once had the guts to come over and
actually talk to us face-to-face. They'd rather just get the city involved
and not face us.

Not that I'm bitter or anything.

--
Jason Bleazard  http://www.bleazard.net  Toronto, Ontario