Re: We're not allowed in the RV show

From: Olznut@aol.com
Date: Sun Mar 02 2003 - 22:50:16 EST

In a message dated 3/2/2003 1:36:16 PM Pacific Standard Time,
jon@dakota-truck.net writes:

> Is there an option for an on-board generator? If so, that might be
> a useful feature; depending on how you intend to use it.

Usually, the smaller trailers do not have a spot for a generator. What a
friend of mine did was fab up some steel on the rear bumper for a spot for it
to sit while camped out on his 25' Layton. Me otoh, I'm looking at a Terry
Ultralite (believe it or not, the model name is Dakota), a 26' with a
slide-out for the couch, which weighs in at 4060lbs dry. Granted, it's a bit
more than that Pioneer $$ wise ($14k is my price), but I'll have 7 more feet
to live in and extra room for buds to crash in as well :) Everyone from the
DML is welcome when I come out!!

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca '01 Dakota Quad Cab SLT+ 4.7L 4x4 "Silver
Streak" '66 Olds F-85 330 V-8, Intense Blue "Project Olds" Will Be Finished
Sometime This Millenium!! See Them Here!!
http://community.webtv.net/OLZNUT/WelcometoOlznuts