Re: RE: High Idle

From: Mike (mclancey@ns.sympatico.ca)
Date: Mon Mar 03 2003 - 09:07:00 EST

From: "Jim Miller"

> Are you sure this is a carbureted engine and not a throttle body injected
> like my 89 Shelby was?

You are absolutely right ..... after I calmed down and collected all of the
tools I had thrown about the backyard, I went inside and read FURTHER in the
Hanyes and my truck is one of those newfangled TBI engines ... sounds like
gooble-de-gook to me but I cleaned all of the connectors I could find with
contact cleaner and packed 'em all full of dielectric grease .... and it's
warming up here slightly so we'll see what happens ....

Nova Scotia Mike