Re: V6 To V8 Swap

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 03 2003 - 09:15:58 EST

Sam,
  I remember someone doing a V6 to V8 swap. I *think* his name was
Austin...aka ViperDakota or ViperDak? It seems to me that he gave some
pretty good tips in previous emails. You might be able to locate some of
his stuff in the archives if all else fails. I'm not sure if he's still on
the list. You probably remember who I'm talking about. It's been a while
though.
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6