Re: Delayed Upshift in '92 Dakota Club 4x2 318cid

From: Victor (dohcrt@msn.com)
Date: Mon Mar 03 2003 - 09:54:45 EST

It should be the 518. I have the same problem and I live in Phoenix. Anytime
the air temp gets below 50 I go sometimes 15 miles before it shifts to 4th.
Very annoying and I haven't been able to get it fixed. A complete flush is
on my list. I would also be interested in hearing of possible fixes.

Vic in Phoenix

dohcrt@msn.com

92 Spirit R/T
89 CSX