Re: Disrespect to the Flag

From: Downing, David GS-13 (DowningD@constellation.navy.mil)
Date: Tue Mar 04 2003 - 05:01:27 EST

Having served nine years on active duty in the Navy, and now still "serving"
as a civilian contractor onboard the USS Constellation, I have to say that I
don't like what she's doing. But I am very proud to be living in a country
where she is free to protest without fear of reprisal, unlike some countries
where she could be executed for her actions. It's a tough one, but it's
part of being free, and having traveled the world and having seen how other
countries live, I'll take freedom any day of the week.

r/
Dave
'02 FR RC R/T