Re: Re: Disrespect to the Flag

From: jdurling@bellsouth.net
Date: Mon Mar 03 2003 - 23:15:03 EST

I respect anyone who ever defended this country for that right. Even though
I made a comment on this earlier about it being her right after just seeing
CNN I am beginning to wonder where this country is going.

The complaint about the pledge of alligence in schools being right for the
use of the word GOD has been going on for a little while now. Now that a
federal appeals court has ruled it unconstitutional 9 states have stated
that they are outlawing it in thier schools. Sad, sad day...... :-(

Jeff Durling

p.s. please don't drag this out in this forum but use the off topic forum. I
did post it here since I believe it's something everyone should be aware of.