Re: DML parking situation...

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Tue Mar 04 2003 - 10:33:23 EST

"Mr. Plow" <adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com> wrote:

: But seriously Jon, you had made mention (last year's BBQ i think) of some
: property down the road or something that has enough space to hold a few
: tractor trailers. It's owned by your neighbour or something??
: Just wondering if we can park some extra vehicles there or something?

    Yep, we own the property just up the road and across the street,
which has plenty of parking space for trailers and such. On a related
note, it looks like we will also be getting the land directly across
the street from the barn (where you, Dakota and I walked in a short
distance last year after hanging the banner) Its only about 10 acres,
and I think its pretty flat, but there might be some decent trails in
there too - will have to check it out. :-)

: You know, just for example, if someone happened to say, oh i don't know,
: maybe trailer a rig to the BBQ, ya know, and needed some extra space to park
: the tow vehicle and trailer. You know, just "in case" someone were to do
: that... ;-)

   Uh oh. :-)

: Either that, or the area around the mud pit will have to suffice i would
: guess...

   Yep, we've got plenty of room for trailers, so that's no problem.
Everyone who was at the last BBQ could have brought 5 trailers each and
we'd still have plenty of room for them. :-)

--

-Jon-

.---- Jon Steiger ------ jon@dakota-truck.net or jon@jonsteiger.com ------. | I'm the: AOPA, DoD, EAA, NMA, NRA, SPA, USUA. Rec & UL Pilot - SEL | | 70 Cuda, 90 Dak 'vert, 92 Ram 4x4, 96 Dak, 96 Intruder 1400, 96 FireFly | `------------------------------------------ http://www.jonsteiger.com ----'