DML parking situation...

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 03 2003 - 22:29:25 EST

I know i didn't use the proper list ettiquette by doing the "WAS... NOW..."
but i want to talk about the parking situation at this year's BBQ.
(Hoping that it is held later in July...)

But seriously Jon, you had made mention (last year's BBQ i think) of some
property down the road or something that has enough space to hold a few
tractor trailers. It's owned by your neighbour or something??
Just wondering if we can park some extra vehicles there or something?
You know, just for example, if someone happened to say, oh i don't know,
maybe trailer a rig to the BBQ, ya know, and needed some extra space to park
the tow vehicle and trailer. You know, just "in case" someone were to do
that... ;-)

Either that, or the area around the mud pit will have to suffice i would
guess...

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....