Re: V6 To V8 Swap

From: mike kulczycki (dakota1994@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 04 2003 - 17:53:01 EST

glad to hear the weather is warm for you. we're getting hit with snow
tonight, but it's supposed to be in the 30s later this week... i can't
wait!! you know, if you would have asked me a week after i bought it from
you, i probably would have sold it back. but last summer i had a lot of fun
with it, so i'm not sure about that now... the dakota has a good home, so
you don't have to worry about that. it hasn't seen any snow this winter.
once i get a house it won't even see rain very often... hopefully plenty of
runs down the strip... hope you find another dak project. i know someone
else looking for a truck too. he is having a hard time finding something...
  i've looked into the V8 swap. it doesn't sound to bad. you can do it!!

Mike K
94 SLT,CC,239,2wd,auto
95 Sport,RC,360,5-speed
http://www.hornok.com/zig