Re: Which gas to run in R/T

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Tue Mar 04 2003 - 21:52:21 EST

Sounds like he's been doing some hot-rodding from the sounds of his MPG's!
:) I think the average on the 5.9's lie somewhere between 14-15 MPG's

As far as the octane goes, 87 won't kill the engine, but if hes getting some
pinging, 89 is the way to go. I doubt a stock 5.9 has an high enough
compression ratio to take advantage of the higher octane gas.

Gary Hedlin