Re: Re: Which gas to run in R/T

From: Bill Day (billday@joink.com)
Date: Wed Mar 05 2003 - 09:20:45 EST

If he's a kid.. In high school.. he's most certainly doing some hot
rodding.. probably against everybody...

Bill Day

Linux 2.2.20-1tr i586
  8:10am up 59 days, 13:45, 0 users, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
We're still up at irc.openprojects.net @ #linux-users
or irc.freenode.net @ #linux-users
http://counter.li.org #83358
http://linux-sxs.org/