DML BBQ - ATTN: Buban & Bleazard

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Mar 05 2003 - 00:44:54 EST

Hey Tom - are you planing on making the DML BBQ? sure would like to see
what your rig can do man. This BBQ promises to be - - - one for the
record books - Adam and "others" on this list who shall be nameless
(heheh) for the moment - have plans for the BBQ. Your rig would fit
right in!

I'll be coming into Chicago thursday the 24th - and meeting up with Josh
and perhaps Gary - havn't heard from Gary about if he can make it that
weekend or not. Gonna caravan up to Windsor and meet Adam.

Jason & Norah? Will the caravan meet up with you guys at any point? or
are you planning on doing something different for this BBQ? I remember
Adam saying last year that we didn't meet up with you because you had to
work that Friday? Was wondering if you planned on meeting up with us
this year or not.

Terrible Tom

"It's a living thing... It breathes, it eats, ...and it hates..."

Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow - (aka Granpa) Green/Silver '95 Jeep Cherokee, I-6 HO, Auto, 4 door, 4x4

AIM Screen name: SilverEightynine Yahoo Messenger: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/