RE: wiping out annoying legal disclaimers

From: Art DiRamio (ADiRamio@opensolutions.com)
Date: Wed Mar 05 2003 - 13:51:59 EST

Sweet! I'll do that shortly.

You da man!

-- Art

 -----Original Message-----
From: jon@dakota-truck.net [mailto:jon@dakota-truck.net]
Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2003 12:41 PM
To: dakota-truck-moderator@bent.twistedbits.net
Subject: Re: DML: wiping out annoying legal disclaimers

Art DiRamio <ADiRamio@opensolutions.com> wrote:

: No, don't bother. . . When I need to reply (not that often), I'll do it
: thru another account.

  Ok. You might want to subscribe that other account to the
dakota-truck-nomail list. By subscribing that address to the "nomail"
list, you will be able to post to the DML, without it receiving the e-mail
messages to 2 accounts.

To do this, send an e-mail message to majordomo@dakota-truck.net and in
the body of the message, put:

subscribe dakota-truck-nomail your@email.address

--

-Jon-

.---- Jon Steiger ------ jon@dakota-truck.net or jon@jonsteiger.com ------. | I'm the: AOPA, DoD, EAA, NMA, NRA, SPA, USUA. Rec & UL Pilot - SEL | | 70 Cuda, 90 Dak 'vert, 92 Ram 4x4, 96 Dak, 96 Intruder 1400, 96 FireFly | `------------------------------------------ http://www.jonsteiger.com ----' NOTICE: This e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by replying to the original message at the listed email address. Thank You.