Re: Alt / Pwr Steering Brackets

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Wed Mar 05 2003 - 14:57:39 EST

Bob,

If youre looking to do some engine dress up, I think a cheaper and better
way to do it is to have the parts powder coated. The finish is a lot more
durable, and if you have them done in silver, they look damn near what
chromed parts would look like.

I just had some valve covers powdercoated, and even though I had them done
in red, you can get a good feel of what silver ones would look like. Just
go to www.garyhedlin.com/dakota/powder.htm

Hope this helps,

Gary