Re: 2003 Video on DVD ??

From: Jason Bleazard (jason.dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Wed Mar 05 2003 - 16:54:01 EST

> I certainly agree, I've a DVD burner and all the necessary software as
> well
> (I love my Dell :-). DVD+R's, which are what you'd need, run about $3-4
> each right now with a jewel case, $1.50-$2.00 without (usually in a
> spindle pack of 25 or more).

Sounds reasonable to me, speaking as someone without a DVD burner (just 3
DVD players :-). Personally, I'd say go with the spindle. Jewel cases
are all of 30 cents each, and I'd imagine that there'll be a lot of people
who want copies. I'd love to have it on DVD. Could we, for example,
include the webcam pictures as stills? I'm not sure if we'd want to, I'm
just wondering how fancy the burner software is.

--
Jason Bleazard  http://www.bleazard.net  Toronto, Ontario

Didn't you read the disclaimer? http://www.they.com/disclaimer