Re: 2003 Video on DVD ??

From: Michael Clark (dml@mikesdakota.com)
Date: Wed Mar 05 2003 - 18:56:22 EST

> Could we, for example, > include the webcam pictures
> as stills? I'm not sure if we'd want to, I'm > just
> wondering how fancy the burner software is.

Jon, I seem to recall a discussion I had with you or
one of the other BBQ'rs from last year on fabbing up
some sort of exterior camera mount that would plug
into a receiver hitch. On that it was planned to mount
an x10 wireless camera and record video from inside
the vehicle during the trail ride/pit of despair runs.
Did any of those plans (or anything similar) ever pan
out?

 --Mike www.mikesdakota.com