RE: RE: radar scrambler

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Mar 06 2003 - 11:08:24 EST

My father has one. We have been trying it out on those speed signs the
cops like to put on the side of the road to show you how fast you are
going. It really didn't do anything to it. That may not be the device
though since those signs take a while to post your speed and someone
walking in front of them messes them up. Didn't car and driver test it
and find it did a good job?

Jeff Durling