RE: Looking for a junked bed

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Mar 06 2003 - 13:43:04 EST

I know what you're doing. :-) In the next makeover of my '92 I planned to
do that and also do it to my '68 Dart. I think the billet doors, painted
body color, would be pretty cool in these applications. I also want to use
some kind of late model, flush door handles on both vehicles. When AAR
makes me a cowl hood for the Dart and I have both vehicles painted the same
they should get their share of looks when my wife and I are at the track.

RayB