Re: RE: Looking for a junked bed

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 06 2003 - 14:02:17 EST

hah..yup ya caught me ray. =) I have seen a few cool door handels on daks
too. Last year at the all chrysler nats a nice 360 powered gen 1 one for
sale with dodge avenger door handels.

Heres why the truck is getting painted again, It seems to have a bulls eye
on it.

http://www.dodgetruckworld.com/gallery/haulndak/82603.jpg
http://www.dodgetruckworld.com/gallery/haulndak/82602.jpg
http://www.dodgetruckworld.com/gallery/haulndak/82604.jpg