RE: RE: Looking for a junked bed

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Mar 06 2003 - 15:00:50 EST

Yep, saw that when you first posted it. Man, I feel your pain! Mine got
tagged by a golf cart at last year's Mopar Nats. :-(

Thanks for the tip on the avenger door handles. Is your tailgate original?
I'd like to get a smooth one but can't remember which year they came out
with that.

Which AAR hood are you getting? I've had the R/T and cowl and like them
both.

RayB