Re: Re: DML BBQ - ATTN: Bleazard (again)

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Thu Mar 06 2003 - 17:01:06 EST

At 10:21 AM 3/6/03 -0600, you wrote:
>but.... but..... but..... I....I'm from the US.... <<cries>> That's not
>fair!!!! Damn Canadians....lol.

All's fair during wartime :-) Ever since our P.M. call your prez
a moron and an elected MP called Americans "damn b*st*ards",
things have been a bit dicey :-)

>So, if I take it off (and hide it) when we come into canada and leave
>the suction cup thing on the window, would that be ok or would they know?

Just have a good story ready for the suction cup if you get pulled over :-)
Seriously, you should be okay as long you don't give them any reasons for
anyone to do a search and seizure.

>Any other obscure (by our standards here) vehicle laws that I'd need
>to know about Bob? I have clear tail light lenses and will have tint
>(probably 35%)
>on all the windows by the summer as well....

Whatever Adam does, do the opposite and you'll be fine :-)

Bob