Re: Re: DML BBQ - ATTN: Bleazard (again)

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Thu Mar 06 2003 - 11:21:29 EST

"Bob Tom" <tigers@bserv.com> wrote in message
news:5.0.2.1.0.20030306105755.00a0aaa0@bserv.com...

> At 08:29 AM 3/6/03 -0600, you wrote:
> > Oh, I've got one of the top 5 radar detectors on the market too,
> >so I don't think Mr. Smokey will be that much of a problem. :-)
> >-Josh
>
> Just information, Josh. They're not legal in Ontario and can be
> confiscated just being in the vehicle.
>
> Bob

but.... but..... but..... I....I'm from the US.... <<cries>> That's not
fair!!!! Damn Canadians....lol. So, if I take it off (and hide it) when we
come into canada and leave the suction cup thing on the window, would that
be ok or would they know? Any other obscure (by our standards here) vehicle
laws that I'd need to know about Bob? I have clear tail light lenses and
will have tint (probably 35%) on all the windows by the summer as well....

--
-Josh
2000 Dakota CC 3.9L