RE: DML parking situation...

From: Norah Bleazard (norah.dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Thu Mar 06 2003 - 17:26:57 EST

All nailed down except for.... cleaning up the garage, buying the food and
drink, and here's the biggie... the clearing of the trails from the
overgrowth. I'm hoping Jason and I can get down there a day or two in
advance to help out with all of that.. like we try to do every year. Any
others willing to volunteer to help???? LOL... I'm rounding up volunteers
again... hehehehehe

Norah Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Toronto, Ontario
hers: '01 Dakota Sport 4x4, 4.7 V8, Auto, Quad Cab, black (Black Diamond)
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white (White Knight)