Re: DML parking situation...

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Thu Mar 06 2003 - 14:39:32 EST

<jon@dakota-truck.net> wrote in message
news:b480n4$7pd$1@bent.twistedbits.net...

> Well, I do have a more modern 17" monitor attached to my regular PC
down
> in the barn. It does get pretty heavy use during the BBQ, but we could
> probably attach it to your system when burning the CDs.
>
> Speaking of which, anybody who would like to bring their laptop or
> PC with a 10BaseT ethernet connection to check their e-mail, etc. while
> they are here is welcome to. You just plug in and the DHCP server will
> allocate you an IP address so you're good to go. The only catch is I only
> have 1 port left on my wimpy 5 port hub down there, so if you're planning
> on bringing a system, someone should probably also bring an extra hub.
:-)
> (You'll need to bring your own cable too, mine are all used up.) :-)
> There will be at least 3 systems up all the time though which all have
> web browsers and telnet/SSH clients.

Sounds good to me Jon. Let me look around at work here, maybe the helpdesk
will loan me a 15" for the trip. It'll probably be easier that way then.
Maybe I should pick up a smaller case...mine doesn't fit under most
desks/tables it's so tall. I had BIG plans when I bought it a few years
back.

You know, at this pace there won't be too much left to plan when the BBQ
actually comes around. I think we're gonna pretty much have everything
nailed down way before then.

--
-Josh
2000 Dakota CC 3.9L