Re: What kind of reputation do i have??

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Mar 07 2003 - 01:30:41 EST

Mr. Plow wrote:

>> Whatever Adam does, do the opposite and you'll be fine :-)
>>
>> Bob
>

> Ya know, with comments like this, i start to wonder what sort of things
> people "really" think about me....
> hehehe

Lets see - vertical burn outs, doughnuts in mud with a rental Ford,
climbing slick water falls - filling the pit with jasons truck, running
Jon's ram across the pit sideways, climbing ravine walls, driving around
and around the pit over teh sides, (wanting to throw) lit matches in
buckets of gasoline to see if there is an explosion - causing general
mayhem and mass hysteria...

Sounds normal to me?? I dont see what everyone is talking about?

Terrible Tom

"It's a living thing... It breathes, it eats, ...and it hates..."

Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow - (aka Granpa) Green/Silver '95 Jeep Cherokee, I-6 HO, Auto, 4 door, 4x4

AIM Screen name: SilverEightynine Yahoo Messenger: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/