Re: BBQ--> Caravan Meeting at Peace Bridge

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Mar 07 2003 - 01:41:05 EST

Mr. Plow wrote:

> But, if the cleanup is going to be Thurs., then that means Wed. is the
> drive up. Question for you working stiffs (not me hehehe) will you be
> able to get Wed. Thurs. AND Fri. off for the trip?
>
> I think it would be great to meet up with the Bleazards at the bridge
> around 7:00 pm, and then we would probably get to Jon's by about 9:00
> pm. (Sounds late, but that's 2 hours earlier then i've ever gotten
> there before.) hehe
>
> As far as i remember from Tom's trip last year, it was about 5 hours
> from Chicago to Windsor (minus the delays right Tom?). Then, it's about
> 3.5-4 hours to the Peace Bridge where we cross back into the states,
> then around an hour to finally get to Jon's.
> That's about 10 hours total for you guys coming from Chicago.
>
> What does everyone think of all that?

I can strike out Wed instaead of Thursday sure! I'm all fore more time
at teh BBQ - the onl bad thing about it - is that its only a couple days
long!

I will be working when the BBQ rolls over - I'll make sure I get the
time off.

Jon - I have a couple chain saws - and hand saws - need anything out there?

Terrible Tom

"It's a living thing... It breathes, it eats, ...and it hates..."

Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow - (aka Granpa) Green/Silver '95 Jeep Cherokee, I-6 HO, Auto, 4 door, 4x4

AIM Screen name: SilverEightynine Yahoo Messenger: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/