Re: determination

From: Speeker (a0004096@airmail.net)
Date: Sat Mar 08 2003 - 09:26:36 EST

This is starting to give a whole new meaning to the term "defensive
driving". It used to mean that you looked for ways to avoid accidents at
all times even when you had the right of way. Now, it means holding on to
your spot in line on the highway or any road for that matter without letting
anyone "cut-in" in front of you. Legally, in most places, once a vehicle is
ahead of you and puts on a signal to lane change from left to right, they
have right of way.

I just read again the email below and noticed that you had a V6 with 3.21
gears. Is this true. If so, I can see why the Camary was wanting to pass
you. I'm not knocking the V6 in our Daks like some magazine did a few
months ago, nor am I knocking the 3.21 gears. But, it's the combination of
the two that just makes you wonder.

In conclusion, I'll leave this one question to linger. What do you think
would have happened if you were in that lane trying to lane change and
someone was trying to "block" you from getting over. Remember that saying
about "...do unto others as you would have them do unto you..."

Ta-Daa