Re: Re: determination

From: Ken Allgood (kenallgood@cox.net)
Date: Sat Mar 08 2003 - 11:05:25 EST

hmmmmmmm... Never mind the fact that the Camry was trying to pass illegally
by using the merge lane as a passing lane..... imagine if someone was in
that lane trying to turn.... Ugly head on collision!!! Also, what
state makes it that someone in another lane has the right of way in MY
LANE??? Never heard of that one.... It's curteous to let the other driver
in, but if you're trying to pull into my lane, I have the right of way. If
you have your blinker on, and pull into my lane and hit me, that's YOUR
FAULT for failure to yield per I have the right of way (you pulling into my
lane). Oh, also the Camry was doing this in the middle of the intersection,
which is also illegal.... I already see at least 3 or 4 tickets for the
Camry there......

Ken Allgood
97 CC SLT 5.2L